- 1 box Junket® Stracciatella Gelato Mix
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1/3 cup Karo Syrup
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 12 oz chocolate Junket® Fudge & Frosting mix hot fudge (slightly warmed but not hot)
- 8 oz chopped chocolate candy pieces (Nestle Crunch Bar, Kit Kat Bar, or Heath Bar…)
- Line a loaf pan (9-by-5-inch works best) with plastic wrap, letting the edges hang over and allowing enough extra plastic to wrap the semifreddo.
- Using an electric mixer, whip heavy cream in a large cold metal or glass bowl until medium to firm peaks form.
- While cream is whipping, dissolve a box of Junket® Stracciatella Gelato powder in a small bowl with 3 tablespoons cream. Then stir in Karo syrup until combined.
- Gently fold the gelato mixture into the whipped cream taking care not to deflate the mixture.
- Pour half of the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Drizzle half the delicious Junket® hot fudge and half the candy pieces on top of the gelato mixture in the pan.
- Add the second half of the whipped gelato mixture into the loaf pan and top the dessert with the other half of the creamy Junket® hot fudge and candy pieces on top.
- Cover with the overhanging plastic wrap and put the loaf pan into the freezer until semifreddo firms up. 5 to 6 hours or best overnight.
This is only one version of semifreddo using Junket products. Mix and match different flavor Junket® gelatos, ice cream mixes and delicious & creamy Junket® Fudge and Frosting mix with your favorite ice cream toppings and candies.
The combination our endless! Have fun.