- Junket vanilla ice cream mix
- Junket Fudge mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- ½ cup Semi sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 Table spoon coconut oil
- Peanut chip morsel or Reese pieces
Make Junket ice cream per box instructions. Put in container and freeze until ice cream firms up but not completely set. 1 to 2 hrs
Make Junket Fudge mix per box instructions and pour fudge into 8×8 parchment lined baking dish. Level fudge into single smooth layer. Place in fridge to firm up.
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cream
- Mix together the powdered sugar, marshmallow creme, peanut butter and milk in a medium bowl until it has a soft, doughlike consistency.
- After fudge has set spread marshmallow cream on top of fudge. (this mixture is incredibly sticky, and you may need to use your hands. Wet your fingertips and press the marshmallow filling down over the chocolate fudge making an even marshmallow layer.
- Take semi hard ice cream and smooth over top of marshmallow cream. Cover and freeze mixture 4 to 6 hours or over night.
- Take knife and run around the baking dish to loosen dessert. Flip dish upside down and remove from pan.
- Flip back over and place onto parchment covered baking sheet, so fudge is on the bottom.
- Cut into 2×2 squares with warm knife.
- Heat Chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave 20 to 30 seconds at a time until chocolate is melted.
- Swirl chocolate over squares and place Peanut chip morsel or Reese pieces in center of square.