- 1 – gallon whole milk
- 2 – junket tablets (rennet tablets)
- Place milk in pot warm to about 90-100 degs.
- Crush 2 junket tablets in cup add a little heated milk stir then place within the whole pot.
- Mix well maintain heat in milk for another 5 minutes.
- Then take pot off heat cover with lid add towels over pot ( safe location ) to hold heat and wait for 50-60 mins.
- After 50-60 min wait The milk should be pudding consistency if not, wait longer.
- Once pudding consistency put pot back on heat and slowly warm start stirring and milk will start curdling… pull out curds and place in cheese basket.
- Once basket filled squeeze to pull out water in cheese basket.
- Add a little salt to taste
- Then place in fridge when ready to eat.